The summer school (June 3 - June 18, 2013) will be held in Central Department of Mathematics, Tribhuvan University Nepal. Accommodation for the participants is arranged in Kirtipur Hillside Hotel and Resort.
This school will introduce the main mathematical concepts and computational methods for solving nonlinear (systems) of (partial) differential equations.
- Advanced Partial Differential Equations (PDE) - Stefan C. Mancas
- Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations (NUM) - Harihar Khanal
- Nonlinear Analysis (NLA) - Dhruba Adhikari
|June 3 - June 7||PDE||Break||NUM||Lunch||PS|
|June 10 - June 14||NUM||Break||PDE||Lunch||PS|
|June 16 - June 18||NLA||Break||NLA||Lunch||NLA|
The outline of the courses can be downloaded here ( PDE, NUM, NLA ).
Sunday June 9, 2013: Optional trip to attend a seminar at Kopan Monastery and Nunnery.
Program: How Things Exist !!!
- 13:00 Arrival at Kopan
- 13:00 - 14:00 Tour of Kopan Monastery, tea and refreshments
- 14:00 - 16:00 Discussion in the Assembly Hall
- 16:30 Departure from Kopan